Order 2 Packs for £30 and save even more when you buy 3 or more.
Get your Know Thy Self Adinkra cards today for self-discovery & knowledge
- the effects on the body, mind and spirit of the properties of the chemical Eu-melanin (which causes dark skin pigmentation found in the Afrikan diaspora)
- definition of a well functioning Afrikan personality (opposed to sub-optimal functioning)
- how society responds to Eu-melanin (people of high skin pigmentation)
- often hidden knowledge of self
- culture and
- political/ economic status.
It begs the question, can we fully solve our problems using the same concepts which placed us there?
Enslavement And Colonisation Trauma’ (REACT). If so read on.
What We Do
African Centred Self Mastery
What workshop participants say
Just some of the comments from previous attendees
“I thought there was a great balance between the application of theory in a professional setting, but also how this could be used for personal development. It was also a very open, warm and welcoming event. I also liked the originality of the context, I had never heard of those theories and models and I felt like I had learned valuable new material”.
I would like to offer my sincere thanks to you Erica, so much has been learned and it’s just a scratch of the surface. Please keep me informed of future events. Blessings and ancestral guidance for your future endeavours! ”
What participants in therapy say
Just one of the comments from a client
As it has only been a few session, I cannot say with enough evidence what has been unhelpful, but from what I have experienced, I would indeed recommend it. For each of us go through things which originates in our heads that can blurs the whole picture of what we are experiencing, therefore this is where therapy can play its part”.